Administrator / Personal Assistant
Minimum of 1 year experience
MAXHOSA Studio, Johannesburg.
We are looking for a young administrator, who is open to the fast changing business of fashion. They will also fulfil the role of being the personal assistant to the managing director.
• Through reading and analysing data and written information.
• A valid driver’s licence.
• University diploma or degree essential.
• Good writing, reading skills.
• Good in numbers.
• Good communication skills.
• Good in telephone skills
• Memory is a vital attribute
• University degree or diploma is a pre-requisite.
• Solid reading capabilities, writing and analytical skill.
• easy to work independently in the shortest time-frame.
• Ability to undertake tasks.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Strong administration skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Must be hands on and helpful, as well as have the ability to use own initiative.
• Office Administration.
• Office note taking tools
• Scheduling the calendar for the Managing Director
• working closely with the Managing Director on his to do list.
• Being able to draft detailed proposals for clients and partners.
• Having experience of the Microsoft office suite, word, excel.
• Sales administration (online, at the MAXHOSA studio and retail outlets).
• Experience in excel advantageous.
• Editing clients queries and Proofreading requests from clients.
• Quotations preparations
• Job bookings and monitoring and keeping records.
• Respond to client queries in liaison with management.
• Answering telephone.
• Meeting bookings.
• CEO diary management and other related responsibilities.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introduction and your CV.
You can call us on +27678616465 if you have inquiries from 9am – 5pm.